Earlier today I was babysitting.
We were reading this bizarre book about these groundhogs who find this tennis ball down their little hole. Then all the ground hogs (or was it prairie dogs?) fight over the tennis ball fuzz. They wear the fuzz as scarfs, coats, hats, ect. ect.
What the heck?
Are children's book writers running out of ideas?
ha ha. I was laughing really hard at the book, and the kids couldn't figure out why I was laughing.
I guess I was singing a lot too because I heard this 3 or 4 times:
children: "We don't like the songs you are singing. Why do you sing so much?"
jane: "Why do YOU sing so much?"
children: "You have sung like 20 songs, and we haven't sung at all."
(Ok, so not EVERYONE likes songs from How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying..)

Just so you know, I really enjoy babysitting. Feel free to call me! *cough* angie *cough*
Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
Ali said- why don't you just go to Dick's Market with us and we will sing in the aisles with you? She said she would do a few cartwheels too. Trust me, she will. But you won't think that's weird and neither do I really. You look like your mom in that pic.
Post a Comment